YouLe Mandarin Chinese Oral Class
Our Chinese Oral Programme is specially designed for children from Kindergarten 1 to primary 2, where the little ones master proper pronunciation, sentence structure and presentation skills. Students are taught on a variety of interesting topics to keep them engaged. Numerous class practice, Show & Tell, video recordings, and presentation to parents and peers help students to build confidence gradually in a comfortable setting before having to present before strangers. Besides preparing students for the new assessment criteria used in Primary schools, the skills learnt by the students will help carry them through life!
Goals of our Programme
- Nurture a strong interest for Mandarin and Chinese culture
- Develop a strong Mandarin language foundation in preparation for formal schooling
- Hone students' presentation skills, including articulate pronunciation, adopting proper pose etc..
- Through our small class size, nurture confidence in communicating in Mandarin
- Develop cognitive skills such as memory and creativity through various activities such as Show and Tell etc.