- This contract is between:
(a) Youle Pte. Ltd. , a Singapore-based company with company registration number 201523167N (the “Seller”) and
(b) Customers of Youle Pte. Ltd. (the “Buyer”)
Collectively known hereinafter as the “Parties” to this contract
- The words and phrases used in these Terms of Sale shall bear the following meanings:
(a) “Product” shall refer to any product which can be ordered from the Site.
(b) “Site” shall refer to the Seller’s website at https://www.youle.sg.
Order Acceptance Policy
- The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Seller reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any Buyer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
- The sale of any Product shall be governed by these Terms of Sale.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Buyer cannot cancel an order (or part of an order) after payment has been made
- All products, once sold are non-returnable.
- Once a Product has been sold, it cannot be exchanged, except where:
(a) The Product received is different from what was ordered;
(b) The Product received is reasonably damaged; or
(c) The Product received is different from what is described on the Site.
Buyer has the right to exchange a purchased, eligible product if a claim is made with supporting basis within 3 working days from the day the product is received. Seller has the right to refuse such claim if made after this 3-day period
Subject always to the above, any request to exchange a Product must be submitted to the Seller within three working days from the day the Product is received, supported by the basis for the request.
- Seller reserves the right to make adjustment to any published price of any product due to input error, product discontinuation, and stock clearance, under the instruction of manufacturers and distributors, and errors in advertising.
- For all orders below S$50 in Singapore, the Seller shall send all Products by local standard mail at its own cost but shall not be liable if the product(s) is not delivered. The Seller reserves the right to charge the Buyer for subsequent deliveries, should the first delivery of a particular order be unsuccessful. For orders below S$50, should the Buyer request for doorstep delivery, the Buyer shall bear an additional S$4 per order. Seller will then send the Product using SingPost SmartPac for doorstep delivery. If no one is available to receive it during the first delivery attempt to doorstep, Product will be deposited into recipient’s letterbox.
- The Seller reserves the right to impose additional delivery charges should the Buyer furnish the Seller with a wrong or invalid delivery address.
Representations and Warranties; Exclusion of Liability
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Seller makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any information stated on the Site.
The Buyer agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Seller will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Seller harmless against any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand arising out of the Buyer’s use of the Site, including the purchase of Products.
- All copyright, trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of Youle Pte. Ltd or third party proprietors. No licence or right is granted and the Buyer’s access to the Site and/or use of the online services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any copyright, trademarks, service marks or logos appearing on the website without the prior written consent of Youle Pte. Ltd or the third party proprietor thereof. Save and except with the prior written consent of Youle Pte. Ltd. or the third party proprietor, no such copyright, trademark, service mark or logo may be used as a hyperlink or to mark any hyperlink to any other site.
- This agreement supersedes any previous written or oral agreement or statements between the Seller and the Buyer in relation to the matters dealt with in this agreement and any terms implied by law which may be excluded by contract are hereby excluded.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Site and/or this agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
16. Seller reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms of Sale at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. The continued use of the Site by the Buyer constitutes the Buyer’s agreement to such varied Terms of Sale